Rapport till produktregistret (Report to the product register) is a report that is submitted by companies that manufacture or import more than 100 kg of pesticides or other chemical products to Sweden during a year, to Kemikalieinspektionen (Swedish Chemicals Agency) with, among other things, the quantity produced or imported.
Create reminder for Rapport till produktregistret
What should Rapport till produktregistret contain?
Rapport till produktregistret should contain, among other things, product name, registration number or common designation, quantity manufactured or introduced during the immediately preceding calendar year and changes to previously submitted information.
What types of companies must submit Rapport till produktregistret?
All companies, regardless of company form, that manufacture or import more than 100 kg of pesticides or other chemical products to Sweden during a year. The information that is reported becomes part of the product register at Kemikalieinspektionen.
The information in the product register is an important basis in the preventive work to reduce the risks of people and the environment being harmed by chemicals. The information is used, among other things, as a basis for supervisory authorities in their work with chemical control and to produce Sweden's official statistics on the use of chemicals in Sweden. The information in the database is also used as a basis for the development of new rules in the chemical field.
When should Rapport till produktregistret be submitted?
Rapport till produktregistret must be submitted to Kemikalieinspektionen once a year after the end of the calendar year. The last day to submit the report is usually February 28. If the 28th is a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday, the declaration day is normally the closest following weekday.
If the company professionally manufactures or imports chemical products into Sweden, the activities conducted in the company must be reported to the product register, a so-called activity notification.
Other important reports for companies that must submit Rapport till produktregistret
- Momsdeklaration monthly must be submitted by companies that must report VAT on a monthly basis to Skatteverket.
- Inkomstdeklaration 2 must be submitted by aktiebolag (limited companies) and ekonomisk förening (incorporated associations) to Skatteverket.
- Årsredovisning shall be submitted by aktiebolag (limited companies) and in some cases other forms of company to Bolagsverket.
Dates for submitting Rapport till produktregistret
- Rapport till produktregistret for financial year 2022 shall be submitted no later than February 28 2023. Create reminder
- Rapport till produktregistret for financial year 2023 shall be submitted no later than February 28 2024. Create reminder
- Rapport till produktregistret for financial year 2024 shall be submitted no later than February 28 2025. Create reminder